Given the recent developments surrounding the spread of COVID-19, the Kelilabee Flower Company wants to assure you that we are taking every step possible to ensure the health and safety of our clients, recipients, team members and partners. We are closely monitoring the situation and are adhering to all CDC protocols and guidelines. At our studio, all employees are wearing masks and regularly sanitizing all work stations, shared spaces, products & tools.
We have also updated the following delivery & pick up protocols to further ensure the safety and well being of our clients, recipients and team members:
No Contact Delivery
- All drivers are wearing masks & gloves when delivering floral gifts.
- Upon delivery our drivers will leave floral gifts in a safe spot on the porch, ring the bell or knock on the door and then step back 6’ and wait for the recipient to answer.
- If no one is at home at the time of delivery our drivers will leave floral gifts in a safe place on the porch, call and/or text the recipient letting them know, as well as, call the sender to let them know. We will also email the sender at the end of the day informing them their floral gift was delivered.
- We have temporarily suspended leaving floral gifts with neighbors unless specifically requested.
No Contact Pick Up
- All pick up orders must be pre-ordered online or over the phone.
- When you arrive in the parking lot call us at 704.900.8949 and a team member will bring your order out and place on our pick up pedestal in front of the studio for you to collect.
- If you need to discuss your order with a team member please call us at 704.900.8949 and we will assist you promptly.
If you would prefer we follow a different protocol please let us know and would be happy to accommodate your request.
Flowers have always been a source of comfort during difficult times and we are grateful for the opportunity to be a part of this amazing industry and for the opportunity to be of service to our wonderful clients!
Please know it is our top priority is to help keep our entire community safe and we will continue to assess and address the situation as it evolves.
Thank you very much for your business!
Kelilabee Flower Company